PCA Skin:Vitamin B3 Eye Brightening Cream
PCA Skin Vitamin b3 Eye Brightening Cream (13g) provides instant brightening and long-term improvement. It effectively improves the appearance of under-eye dark circles, uneven skin tone, and fine lines around the eyes and eyelids. Additionally, it deliver refreshed, bright, and healthy-looking eyes.
- Instantly brightens tired-looking eyes.
- Visibly reduces under-eye dark circles and uneven skin tone.
- Helps protect the delicate under-eye skin from the visible effects of stress and damage caused by UV and blue light.
Directions for Use
Firstly, after cleansing, toning, and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums, pat a small amount of Vitamin b3 Eye Brightening Cream gently around the eye area twice daily. Finally, follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturiser in the evening.
PCA Skin Vitamin b3 Eye Brightening Cream Key Ingredients
- Niacinamide (5%) - a potent, yet calming antioxidant that helps to improve barrier function and reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL). It minimises the effects of damaging free radicals due to blue light exposure while providing protection from particulate pollution. Additionally, it helps reduce redness, skin yellowing, and promotes an even skin tone.
- Daisy flower and hawkweed extracts - this botanical blend reduces the colour and surface area of dark circles. It also improves lymphatic drainage by increasing the production of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF-C).
- Lycium barbarum (goji berry) fruit extract - inspired by traditional Chinese medicine, this extract is rich in polyphenols, which are protective antioxidants that help protect cells against oxidative stress that leads to cell damage. It also provides an instant smoothing and tightening effect on the delicate skin under the eyes.
- Mica and iron oxides - an illuminating blend gives an instant glow and brightening effect immediately upon application while providing a universal tint that counteracts uneven tones in the skin.