Obagi:SUZANOBAGIMD Acne Cleansing Wipes
SUZANOBAGI MD Facial Cleaning Wipes for oily or acne-prone skin are formulated with 2% salicylic acid to help treat and prevent acne while quickly cleansing and refreshing the skin.
1 pack contains 25 facial cleaning wipes.
The SUZANOBAGIMD line is ideal for patients who want products that are effective, yet gentle and nourishing. Moreover, every product just like the SUZANOBAGI MD Facial Cleaning Wipes for acne is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and made without parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
The unique formulas help to address:
- Appearance of photoageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin texture
- Lackluster, delicate skin
Witch Hazel can have potent antioxidant properties and some soothing properties which can also helps to remove excess oils.
How to use:
Firstly, wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily to clean and treat skin.
Secondly, because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
Thirdly, if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only.
- When using the SUZANOBAGI MD Facial Cleaning Wipes, avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, propanediol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, bioflavonoids, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, decyl glucoside, dextrin, polydextrose, amylopectin, niacinamide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, sarcosine, capryloyl glycine, alcohol, hexylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol