ZO SKIN HEALTH:SMART TONE BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 50
Zo Skin Health Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 (45ml) is designed to blend into most skin tones, this ultra-lightweight sunscreen, featuring ZOX12® complex, protects against the ageing effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Firstly, its a broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Secondly, it provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light.
- Thirdly, it combats against the appearance of redness.
- Finally, it provides exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex that guards against the appearance of photodamage.
Zo Skin Health Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Key Ingredients
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
- Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection. It also supports natural cellular rejuvenation.
- Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
- Finally, Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits