This mask combines a combination of papaya puree and additional fruit extracts from lemon, orange and apple to brighten dull complexions and exfoliate, leaving the skin with a healthy glow. Green tea, vitamin E and honey are moisturising antioxidants that help keep the skin soft and hydrated. This results-oriented therapeutic mask is appropriate for all skin types and conditions.
- Papaya Fruit – contains the proteolytic fruit enzyme papain, which is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties. Papaya fruit is also known to be an effective skin purifying ingredient.
- Lemon Fruit, Sugar Cane, Orange Fruit and Apple Fruit Extracts – are the source of naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA).
- Green Tea Extract – is a polyphenolic antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils.
- Honey – is a natural humectant that helps moisturise skin.
- Orange and Geranium Oils – are used to stimulate circulation and clear blemishes.
Apply a thin, even layer over entire face. Leave on two to five minutes, depending on sensitivity. If uncomfortable, remove immediately. Remove mask with warm water and gentle circular motions. Pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® moisturiser in the evening and PCA SKIN sun protection product the following day. Use no more than once a week.
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit, Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Honey/Mel/Miel, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sucrose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil