PCA Skin:Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin
- Gently encourages cell turnover to minimize the signs of ageing
- Reduces redness and uneven skin tone
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin or that are new to retinol
- Vitamin A – helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – a calming antioxidant that maintains skin hydration and reduces age-related skin yellowing and redness
- Hexylresorcinol – helps promote an even skin tone and calm the skin
- Inflacin® – a patented cosmetic ingredient that reduces ageing that contributes to ageing
Directions for Use
Firstly, in the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount of PCA Skin Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin after cleansing. Secondly, use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Lastly, follow with the appropriate moisturiser.
Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitising.