Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF30
A nourishing moisturiser and sunscreen specifically formulated with moisturising key ingredients for dry or dehydrated skin.
- Offers hydration and broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection in one product
- Contains the important antioxidants for advanced skin protection
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use
- Reef safe formula*
*our broad spectrum sunscreens are formulated without oxybenzone and octinoxate, making them compliant with reef safety laws
*Please note, this formulation was changed in March 2020.
- 4.9% Octisalate – absorbs and filters UVB rays.
- 5.4% Zinc oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- 9.5% Octocrylene – absorbs and filters UVB rays.
- Caffeine – a powerful antioxidant that protect the skin against UV damage.
Directions for Use
For the best protection, apply sunscreen every day, year-round, in every type of weather. Apply sunscreen 15 minutes prior to exposure to allow the active ingredients to penetrate the skin.
Zinc Oxide (5.4%)
Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Betaine, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caffeine, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Olivate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Coconut Alkanes, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters,
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate,
PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetradecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water