Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque
This low pH acid cream masque contains a combination of exfoliating acids to assist in skin renewal and rejuvenation by helping to improve the overall appearance of breakout-prone skin.
Environ recommends: If excessive dryness or flaking of the skin occurs, discontinue use until the skin has settled before reintroducing the masque.
- Helps to clear the appearance of existing breakouts.
- Leaving the skin looking visibly clearer and healthier.
Directions for Use
- Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
- Using the brush provided, apply an even layer of this masque to the affected areas.
- Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with tepid water.
- Mix equal quantities of Sebu-Lac Lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas.
- May be used every second or third evening. Mild tingling may be experienced.
*Warning: This product contains Salicylic Acid as a keratolytic agent. Avoid using this product if any known allergies to the ingredients exist. Avoid if allergic to Aspirin.
Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Leaf Oil.