Obagi Medical:ELASTIderm® Neck and Décolleté Concentrate
A potent triple-threat concentrate of patented Bi-Mineral Contour Complex®, retinoid, and arbutin formulated to target area-specific signs of skin ageing on the delicate skin of the neck and upper chest. ELASTIderm Neck and Décolleté Concentrate supports skin elasticity and visibly improves horizontal neck lines, fine lines, skin sagging, crepiness, and with noticeable results in as little as 8 weeks1. Full results at 12 weeks.
1Results based on a 2021 12-week blinded study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC.
Directions for Use
• Step 1: After cleansing, apply serum twice daily (morning and evening).
• Step 2: Twist the applicator until the arrow is aligned with the ON position.
• Step 3: During application, gently squeeze the tube to dispense a thin layer of serum while gliding along the skin.
• Step 4: Tilt chin up and roll the applicator over the entire neck from the décolleté up to the jawline in an upward motion.
• Step 5: Twist the applicator off until the arrow is aligned with the OFF position.
• Step 6: Continue rolling it in an upward motion over the skin to massage in the serum. Keep the chin up until the serum dries fully. Let the area dry before putting on clothing that may cover the nest or upper chest area.
BI-MINERAL CONTOUR COMPLEX®
Promotes the necessary stages of healthy elastin to reduce the appearance of sagging, horizontal lines, and laxity on the neck and upper chest.
Decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and the overall appearance of skin ageing for a smoother skin texture.
glycerin, water (aqua), methyl propanediol, alcohol denat., dimethicone, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, cococaprylate/caprate, isononyl isononanoate, alpha-arbutin, niacinamide, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, malonic acid, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, retinyl palmitate, zinc carbonate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, helianthus annuus seed oil, cupric carbonate, amodimethicone, T-butyl alcohol, tocopherol, parfum