Environ:Cosmetic Focus CIT
This meticulously crafted small stamp has been specifically designed to enable you to focus on specific and hard-to-reach areas as your upper lip and eye areas. This needling device is embedded with durable 0.1 mm stainless steel micro-needles.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of ageing.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
Directions for Use
Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the instrument with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
15 stainless steel needles 0.2mm in length.