ZO Skin Health:BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN SPF 50
Zo Skin Health Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 (118g) is perfect for sensitive and post-procedure skin. Additionally, this lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Firstly, it provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light.
- Secondly, ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays.
- Thirdly, its ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Finally, it soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation.
Zo Skin Health Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 Key Ingredients
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin