Antioxidant Defence Creme Plus
Used in combination with Vita-Peptide Intensive Serum 4 Plus, this powerful moisturising crème is enriched with a high concentration of vitamin A and C, as well as several antioxidants that help to combat the effects of free radical damage. It also contains a dynamic combination of peptides and moisturisers that help to visibly reduce the signs of ageing – keeping skin looking beautifully healthy and radiant.
Scientific research has shown that:
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of normal, healthy and well-functioning skin and therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of the effects of free radical damage and helps to improve the visible signs of ageing.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm™, Mixed Tocotrienols 92 and Malt Secrets® push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of a more even, smoother and youthful-looking complexion.
Directions for Use
Defence Crème Plus should only be introduced when skin is already comfortable with the dynamic product duo of the Youth EssentiA® Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Antioxidant Defence Crème.
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
2. Apply Intensive Serum 4 Plus in combination with Defence Crème Plus. (Environ recommends that consumers first introduce Intensive Serum 4 Plus, and after 2-3 bottles then introduce Defence Crème Plus).
3. Use morning and evening.
4. The dynamic duo of Intensive Serum 4 Plus and Defence Crème Plus is the ultimate step in the Youth EssentiA® Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ Range.
Retinyl Palmitate (A), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 and B12, Green Tea Extract, Lutein, Sepicalm VG WP, Mixed Tocotrienols 92, Malt Secrets.