AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads 30
30 peel pads
Exfoliating pads featuring our award-winning retinoid, AlphaRet, a unique technology that is made up of a combination of a retinoid and an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), along with a triple-acid blend of glycolic, lactic and salicylic acid, in individually packaged pads.
Why You'll Love It: Additional exfoliation, improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness, clarity, lines and wrinkles.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and rough patches.
- Lactic acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
Directions for Use
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, gently apply to skin in small, circular motions to the face, neck, and décolleté. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas.
- Do not rinse after application.
- Wait a few minutes after application before applying other skincare.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that promotes exfoliation while providing moisturization.
- Glycolic Acid: an AHA that promotes exfoliation.
- Salicylic Acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps reduce the appearance of pores.
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.