Environ:Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream
Specially formulated with medium concentrations of Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid. By supporting the skin’s natural pH and assisting with the natural exfoliation (desquamation) process of the skin, these Alpha Hydroxy Acids are known to help improve textural problems associated with dehydration, leaving the skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Energises tired-looking skin, restoring a radiant appearance.
- It's mild exfoliating formula helps to refine the appearance of your skin’s texture.
- Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
Directions for Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the gel to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Apply 2-3 times a week, only in the evening.
Please note: Reduce frequency of application during spring and summer.
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid pH 4.1.