Environ:Alpha Day Lotion SPF 15
Alpha Day Lotion SPF 15 contains a combination of moisturisers, sunscreens and reflectors that help to protect skin from the harmful effects of the sun. If exposure to the sun has left skin looking blotchy, Alpha Day Lotion can protect against further from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Provides Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
- The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Contains lactic acid, found naturally in the skin, as a moisturiser and also offers assistance in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Directions for Use
- First, apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Then apply Alpha Day Lotion in an even layer to face, neck and décolleté and all areas exposed to the sun.
- Reapply frequently, every 90 min to 2 hrs to achieve optimal protection.
Note: It may appear opaque if applied thickly, but this will provide even better sun protection.
Titanium dioxide, UVA + UVB absorbent filters, lactic acid.