PCA Skin:Dual Action Redness Relief
PCA Skin Dual Action Redness Relief (28g) reduces redness and sensitivity while improving the skin’s barrier function with this powerful corrective that provides instant and long-term relief from discomfort.
- Starts reducing redness and inflammation on contact with the skin
- Dual Action Redness Relief improves the skin’s barrier function for long-term relief from redness and sensitivity
- Calms and soothes compromised skin, even after professional treatments
- Uses the time-released OmniSome delivery system, so key ingredients are carried deeper into the skin for better results.
- Niacinamide – reduces water loss and improves barrier function while reducing redness.
- Inflacin® – a patented ingredient that reduces inflammation.
- Dimethyl sulfone and silymarin – work together to reduce redness, improve hydration and soothe.
- Bisabolol – from chamomile, this ingredient calms and soothes the skin.
- Ceramide NP – supports the skin’s protective layer and protects against moisture loss.
Directions for Use
Firstly, after cleansing, apply PCA Skin Dual Action Redness Relief to the entire face and neck in the morning and evening for barrier repair and redness reduction. Secondly, follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturiser in the evening.
Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Polysilicone-11, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyldecanol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ceramide NP, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Citrate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearic Acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol