PCA Skin:Age Refining Treatment: 0.5% Pure Retinol
- Minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and firm the skin with retinopeptide and stem cell extract technology
- Strengthen skin with minimal irritation using stabilised retinol
- Reduce age-related skin yellowing and redness with niacinamide
- Uses the patented OmniSome delivery system to carry ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results
Dr Levy Age Refining Treatment is specifically formulated for ageing. This advanced retinol formula features a delivery system often used in pharmaceuticals, yet entirely new to skincare.
Additionally, the patented 10-hour time-release OmniSome delivery system stabilises and carries a unique blend of ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results. Moreover, this innovative formula minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces age-related skin yellowing.
- Retinol (vitamin A) – vitamin A helps promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – a potent antioxidant that improves barrier function, and reduces age-related skin yellowing and redness.
- Myristoyl nonapeptide-3 – a peptide that supports skin-strengthening.
- Orange stem cell extract – improves skin elasticity and firmness to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Directions for Use
Firstly, in the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount of Dr Levy Age Refining Treatment: 0.5% Pure Retinol after cleansing. Secondly, use twice per week. Gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Lastly, follow with the appropriate moisturiser.
Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitising.