PCA Skin:Ideal Complex: Revitalising Eye Gel
PCA Skin Ideal Complex: Revitalising Eye Gel (14g) is a hypoallergenic anti-ageing eye gel. It has a light, silky texture.
It helps strengthen, firm and lift the skin around the entire eye area, including the eyelid.
This unique formulation of Ideal Complex: Revitalising Eye Gel contains the latest science, combining proven ingredients in a single formulation. It helps you achieve dramatic results in as little as one week.
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 – a novel peptide that mimics retinoic acid (vitamin A). It increases cell turnover and collagen synthesis without causing negative side effects, such as irritation and stinging.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 – a peptide with anti-edema effects. It increases skin elasticity and skin moisturisation while improving the appearance of dark circles around the eyes.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Callus Culture Extract (Orange Stem Cell Extract) – increases the production of collagen and elastin. Additionally, it organises and redensifies the dermal structure to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and increase elasticity and firmness.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract and Darutoside – reduces upper eyelid sagging, strengthens the dermis and reduces crow’s feet wrinkles. It also addresses dark circles and puffiness.
- Niacinamide, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract and Silanetriol– this combination of ingredients reduces eye puffiness. It diminishes dark circles and eye bags while infusing antioxidants into the skin.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 and Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4 – peptides that stimulate collagen synthesis and tissue repair. It also provides an effective alternative to human growth factor.
- Ideal Complex: Revitalising Eye Gel contains Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 – a new generation peptide that stimulates collagen I, III and IV; fibronectin; hyaluronic acid; and laminin-5 to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract and Acacia Senegal Gum– an effective growth factor alternative, these ingredients improve skin firmness and elasticity while reducing wrinkles in the crow’s feet area.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – a next generation peptide that has a fast acting wrinkle smoothing effect around the eyes, diminishing wrinkles and expression lines.
Directions for Use
After cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums to the face. Finally, pat a small amount of PCA Skin Ideal Complex: Revitalising Eye Gel gently around the eye area and on the eyelid, in the morning and evening.